Department of Health
The NHS will have mandatory food standards and hospitals will be ranked on food quality as part of...
Dianne Jeffrey, Chairman of Age UK and leader of the Hospital Food Standards Panel, writes about...
The UK government is closely monitoring the spread of the Ebola virus in West Africa. This page is...
Thousands more cancer patients in England will be offered vital treatments in a £160m boost to the...
A British national healthcare worker residing in Sierra Leone, who has been diagnosed with Ebola...
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from the profession’s leaders, meet with your peers and be inspired.
- Over 30 hours of CPD for your professional development
- A line-up of leading UK and international speakers and lecturers
- Hear from the Chief Pharmaceutical Officers of England, Scotland and Wales and Earl Howe, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State.
- Learn what pharmacists need to know about combating counterfeit medicines
- An excellent opportunity to update your skills through practical workshops including leadership support and development
- Sessions mapped to the RPS Faculty Framework – developing your career portfolio
- The chance to learn from colleagues about best practice and innovative service delivery
- Great networking opportunities with over 450 delegates anticipated from across the profession