Department of Health
The conference aims to get countries and other international donors to pledge beds, medical staff...
For the first time in a decade, every patient in England will get a named, accountable GP, Health...
Join mission to China in October 2014 led by Healthcare UK and CBBC to access opportunities for UK...
Healthcare innovators improve their opportunities to develop business in China by attending 2 major...
Information Sharing to Tackle Violence (ISTV) will ensure A&E departments share data about...
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from the profession’s leaders, meet with your peers and be inspired.
- Over 30 hours of CPD for your professional development
- A line-up of leading UK and international speakers and lecturers
- Hear from the Chief Pharmaceutical Officers of England, Scotland and Wales and Earl Howe, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State.
- Learn what pharmacists need to know about combating counterfeit medicines
- An excellent opportunity to update your skills through practical workshops including leadership support and development
- Sessions mapped to the RPS Faculty Framework – developing your career portfolio
- The chance to learn from colleagues about best practice and innovative service delivery
- Great networking opportunities with over 450 delegates anticipated from across the profession